Our 20th Annual Consultant Pharmacist Conference is your best opportunity to reach hundreds of qualified decision makers. Half of attendees surveyed say they don't attend any other medication-related conference. Our attendees are the industry's best experts in medication management and they are looking for innovative products and services to improve their practice.
THIS YEAR'S CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD VIRTUALLY DUE TO COVID-19.
AME conferences are ideal marketing and promotional opportunities that ensure your organization's seat at the 'medication management' table. These conferences become the gathering place for all organizations that share the common goal of improving patient outcomes through medication therapy and management. Each conference provides wide-ranging exposure to all attendees. To secure your exhibit space or learn more, contact Lisa Starnes - Lisa@medicationeducation.org.
Where / When
The 2020 Florida Annual Consultant Pharmacist Conference
Presented by the American Society of Consultant Pharmacists and the Association for Medication Education
The 20th Annual Consultant Pharmacist Conference is being held at the Renaissance International Plaza Hotel on August 7-9, 2020. Exhibit times: On Friday, August 7, there will be a series of dedicated exhibit times throughout the day.
Our Annual 2020 Conference is your best opportunity to reach hundreds of qualified decision makers. Half of attendees surveyed say they don’t attend any other medication-related conference. Our attendees are the industry’s best experts in medication management and are looking for innovative products and services.
Who should exhibit?
AME conferences are ideal marketing and promotional opportunities that ensure your organization’s seat at the "medication management" table. We conduct two AME conferences throughout the year across Florida. These conferences become the gathering place for all individuals seeking to improve their knowledge of medication therapy. Each conference provides marketers with wide-ranging exposure to all attendees.
Our conferences are designed for all individuals with an interest in improving medication therapy. Attendees at our previous conferences include a wide range of front-line health providers – consultant pharmacists, pharmacists, nursing home administrators, medical directors, and nurses.
We set aside dedicated exhibit time over Friday, August 7 with breaks that include food/beverages served in the exhibit hall to promote attendee engagement with the exhibitors.
How we drive traffic to you:
- Dedicated exhibit hours with food/beverage breaks provided
- Recognition in all conference promotion including the Program Book, signs and our website
- Inclusion of company description in attendee registration packets
- Access to a pre-show mailing list
- Daily program to drive traffic
Take advantage of opportunities to reach customers in an interactive forum through a promotional presentation. There are several opportunities each day for your organization to:
- Educate attendees on clinical and treatment developments
- Highlight your organization’s products and services Share new findings and advancements that will help attendees in their practice
- Conduct product and service demonstrations
- Successful programs have included expert presentations from peer users, demonstrations of new technologies, and in-depth discussions on particular treatments and products and their use in patient care.
- Promotional presentations are a great way to have your sales force better understand the needs of their customers and to educate them on your products and services. These programs will help your organization secure a better position in this market.
- Time slots are limited. Don’t miss this opportunity to provide a unique value-added service to key decision makers.
For each exhibit period attendees have a chance for win cool raffle items by collecting tickets from exhibitors after interacting with you. Conference attendees love the excitement of the chance to win raffle prizes, and exhibitors are rewarded with increased traffic flow and more meaningful interaction with attendees.
For more information on becoming an exhibitor, contact Lisa Starnes.